Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks not able to access latest files in Azure ADLS Gen1

pankajBhatt
New Contributor II

I have mounted my path from Databricks to AzureADLS Gen1. using SPN as service accunt

untill yesterday everything was ok, but today I see,

1. I can view all older deleted folders. I can not see them in ADLS . but my databricks dbutils.fs.ls() shows them.
  2. all my latest created files and subfolders , i can view them in ADLS but my databricks dbutils.fs.ls() do not show them.

I have compared the "access" property of older and new folders and it is same.

any suggestion?

error message :java.io.FileNotFoundException: File/Folder does not exist: ................

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pankaj bhatt​, To resolve the error, you can try the following steps:

1. Double-check the file or folder path to ensure that it is correct.
  2. If the file or folder has been moved, update the file or folder path in the program to reflect its new location.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to consult Databricks support for further assistance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @pankaj bhatt​ 

Hope everything is going great.

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us so we can help you. 

Cheers!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.