Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to understand Databricks workspace service principle token expire calculate

Vinayak_s
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

Need assistance to understand Databricks workspace service principle token expire calculation.

Issue : when I am creating a token I have given lifetime =3600, but when I doing get token I am getting unexpected expiry number and even when I am substrate creation_time - expiry_time getting very big numer as attached screenshot.

Requirement: actually need to notify, when the token going to expire in 5days. If we gave lifetime as 90days(in sec's). Can you please help to achieve this requirement ASAP.

Thanks and regards,

Vinayak

4 REPLIES 4

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Vinayak_s
New Contributor II

Hi Debayan,

Thanks for the reply and it is useful.

But the actual requirement is if we create a token with lifetime 90days, then as a databricks admin I want to notify the user as the token is expiring in next 5 days like that. Can you please help me to find some solution for this

Kindly let me know if need any additional details/clarification.

Thanks and Regards,

Vinayak s.

Vinayak_s
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

Is there any solution?

Kindly respond.

Thanks and Regards,

Theja Boddhaluru

Vinayak_s
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

Please help on my issue,

Is there any way to find expiry of token, i mean still how much time have token to expiry.

creation_time - expiry_time  is not giving me exact output.

Kindly let me know if there is any way to find as soon as possible

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Vinayak.s

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.