Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endpoint not found when creating automl experiment through API and UI

doalmeida
New Contributor

Hi everyone, I'm getting this exact error as shown bellow, when trying to create an automl experiment. This happens both through the UI and the API with my code or with databrick's example code. I've tried looking into this but had no luck finding anything about it.

I'm using the community edition with a 12.1 ML cluster.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Diogo Almeida​ :

The 404 error typically indicates that the endpoint you're trying to access does not exist. Here are a few things you can check to troubleshoot this issue:

1. Double-check that you're using the correct API endpoint and that it's accessible from your network. You may need to update your firewall rules or network settings to allow access to the endpoint.
  2. Verify that you have the necessary permissions to access the API endpoint. Depending on the endpoint, you may need to be an admin or have specific permissions to access it.
  3. Check your code or the UI settings to ensure that you're using the correct parameters and options for the endpoint you're trying to access. Incorrect options or missing parameters can cause the endpoint to fail.
  4. Check the logs and error messages in Databricks to see if there are any additional details about the error. This may help you pinpoint the issue and identify a solution.

If you're still having trouble, write back to me, lets look for more options to debug!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Diogo Almeida​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.