Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download a .csv or .pkl file from databricks?

bruno_valero
New Contributor II

When I save files on "dbfs:/FileStore/shared_uploads/brunofvn6@gmail.com/", it doesn't appear anywhere in my workspace. I've tried to copy the path of the workspace with the right mouse button, pasted on ("my pandas dataframe").to_csv('path'), but when I go to the workspace, nothing is there also.

How do I access de files that I saved? I don't find it anywhere besides dbutils.fs.ls('path'), soon I will save a model with pickle, how do I find the model on my workspace?

2 REPLIES 2

bruno_valero
New Contributor II

I think I discover how to do this. Is in the label called data in the left menu of the databricks environment, in the top left of the menu there are two labels "Database Tables" and "DBFS" in which "Database Table" is the default label. So it is just to switch to the "DBFS" label that the content will be there.

I do see the content, but there's no button to download it . Can you tell how to download it please ?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.