Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slack notification (webhook) failing

grazie
Contributor

POST to the slack webhook from local http client works

_

"Test" action on "System Notifcations" page in Databricks gives response 400 bad request

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

grazie
Contributor

All in all, I got confused by a misconfiguration.

A notification was setup as a webhook notificaton instead of a slack notification by mistake in a particular workspace, which caused the confusion. So, "problem in chair, not computer".

If anything, it would be to provide more of the error message in the test output, which could make it easier to spot the mistake faster, and I suppose also to debug any issues with webhook notifications.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jose_gonzalez

Hi,

What are the steps you are following? could you share more details on what you have done and where you are getting the error?

grazie
Contributor

All in all, I got confused by a misconfiguration.

A notification was setup as a webhook notificaton instead of a slack notification by mistake in a particular workspace, which caused the confusion. So, "problem in chair, not computer".

If anything, it would be to provide more of the error message in the test output, which could make it easier to spot the mistake faster, and I suppose also to debug any issues with webhook notifications.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.