Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Engineering with DB V3 not available in Databricks Academy for Partners!

johnb1
New Contributor III

Hi!

The Data Engineering with DB V3 course is currently not available in Databricks Academy for Partners.

I need to access the course because I need to make progress towards the exam. I obtained permission from my employer to spend time doing the course today, but I cannot do it because of said unavailability. This is a major problem for me, because I am about to lose a day's time to spend on the course.

Can someone responsible please restore access ASAP? Can someone also please inform us customers when access will be restored?

For the future I expect to be informed by Databricks Academy for Partners about unavailability of products I as a customer have subscribed.

Untitled 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

APadmanabhan

Hello @John B​ Thank you for flagging, the course is going through routine maintenance and will be available soon, I appreciate your patience.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

APadmanabhan

Hello @John B​ Thank you for flagging, the course is going through routine maintenance and will be available soon, I appreciate your patience.

Thanks

johnb1
New Contributor III

@Akshay Padmanabhan​ 

How long will maintenance take?

APadmanabhan

The course are now up. Thanks

youssefmrini
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

We are aware of it. The course is under maintenance. It will be available asap

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @John B​ 

Hope everything is going great.

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us so we can help you. 

Cheers!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.