Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view jobs in Databricks Workflow

obiamaka
New Contributor III

This has been happening for about 2 days now. Any ideas on why this occurs and how it can be resolved. I attached a screenshot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

obiamaka
New Contributor III

This issue got resolved on it's own, but not sure what the problem was, probably a bug from a software update?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II

Hey @Obiamaka Agbaneje] I guess there is some network issue from your side .​ Can you please create new job and check .

obiamaka
New Contributor III

Hi @Rishabh Pandey​ thanks for responding. I was able to create a job from a notebook and view it after creation, but not directly from Workflow.

obiamaka
New Contributor III

Can anyone please help with what could possibly be the issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Obiamaka Agbaneje​ Are you able to list the jobs and job runs using rest API?

https://docs.databricks.com/dev-tools/api/latest/jobs.html

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Obiamaka Agbaneje​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

obiamaka
New Contributor III

This issue got resolved on it's own, but not sure what the problem was, probably a bug from a software update?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.