Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use caller's rights in Databricks Workflows?

pvignesh92
Honored Contributor

I have created a job in Databricks Workflow that runs a notebook and have given manage run permissions to users. If any user trigger the job, I expect the job to show their username in Run As Option as it was triggered by them and they have Manage Run Permissions. But it always displays the owner username who had created the job. Is there any way how I can achieve the run using Caller's rights?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Vigneshraja Palaniraj​ Rus as is a private preview feature. Please complete this sign up form which will be reviewed by PM and you'll receive the confirmation once it's enabled.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Vigneshraja Palaniraj​ Rus as is a private preview feature. Please complete this sign up form which will be reviewed by PM and you'll receive the confirmation once it's enabled.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.