Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are you gonna fix this site?

Elon
New Contributor III

Unacceptable user experience for this forum:

• What markdown support?
  • My colleagues agree the email verification looks sketchy.
  • The website is SUPER slow. (10-56 seconds per page)
  • Uses color red for email verified?!
  • No feedback on repeated logins.
  • The fonts are unsupported for browsers.
  • (update) Feedback on success publish post is also suboptimal, same goes for upvote only becoming upvote"d".

ugly slow 

* Update 2: full view of my uploaded image looks like this??!!:

great

• update 3: Cool

2023-03-15_10-09

• update 3: Email only?

databricks-smarting

• update 4: the image uploads weren't registered from above - another bug on bullet points.

PING fra.edge2.salesforce.com (85.222.140.13) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from sledge1-fra.slb.sfdcsvc.net (85.222.140.13): icmp_seq=1 ttl=52 time=17.5 ms
64 bytes from sledge1-fra.slb.sfdcsvc.net (85.222.140.13): icmp_seq=2 ttl=52 time=17.3 ms
64 bytes from sledge1-fra.slb.sfdcsvc.net (85.222.140.13): icmp_seq=4 ttl=52 time=20.4 ms

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Elon Musk​, We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our product/service, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. At Databricks, we take all feedback seriously and constantly strive to improve our offerings.

We would like to make things right.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Elon Musk​ 

Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.

Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.

Your feedback will help us ensure that we are providing the best possible service to you.

Thank you!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.