Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Input the wrong schedule time for the exams can it be reschedule ?

bluesky111
New Contributor II

Helo today ,i think i was scheduled to do an exams at 2.15 PM but unfortunately i made a mistake put the time to 2.15 AM, could it be rescheduled? i already submit a ticket to https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

but no reply yet..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

APadmanabhan

Hello @heron halim,​ If the exam time and date have already passed, we cannot help in the situation; we can only change the time/date of the exam if we are notified a minimum of 30 hours before the exam date/time. Test-takers must ensure they check the time and date before registering; we do not have control over it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

APadmanabhan

Hello @heron halim,​ If the exam time and date have already passed, we cannot help in the situation; we can only change the time/date of the exam if we are notified a minimum of 30 hours before the exam date/time. Test-takers must ensure they check the time and date before registering; we do not have control over it.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @heron halim​ (Customer)​​, We haven't heard from you since the last response from @Akshay Padmanabhan​​, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others. 

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.