DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks certification voucher not received

karthik_ramacha
New Contributor III

Hi Databricks, I have attended Databricks webinar "The Best Data Engineering Platform is a Lakehouse" on 1st of February 2023. I have completed Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation version 1 and Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation (V2) both the accreditation and completed the survey.

Survey Link :

https://databricks.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Eg8GQwfI5tpBnE?mkt_tok=MDk0LVlNUy02MjkAAAGJtv6TUL...

As per communication it is expected that I will receive Databricks Certification voucher in March 2nd week so far I haven't received , Could you please help/guide on how to get the voucher or any support mail contact to receive the voucher.

Also Please do let me know if any ticket need to be raised

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

Eagerly looking for you're response.

Thanks,

Regards,

Karthik Ramachandran

Mail Id used for taking up the accreditation is "karthik.ramachandran2014@gmail.com"

Please find my attached certification for reference.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Karthik Ramachandran​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly.

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ , I have raised a ticket and the ticket number is 00294327.

Thanks,

Regards,

Karthik Ramachandran

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Hi Databricks team / @Vidula Khanna​ , No I haven't received the voucher yet, could you please provide or let me know if any process.

I have completed the fundamental accreditation before 28-Feb-2023 and completed the survey.

Thanks,

Regards,

Karthik Ramachandran

Hi Databricks team / @Vidula Khanna​  , Could you please help to provide the voucher or let me know if any process , looking to save some cost on doing the certifications. I am planning to take up Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark certification and Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification.

Thanks,

Regards,

Karthik Ramachandran

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

I have provided all the required information in the above question. I have attended the "The Best Data Engineering Platform is a Lakehouse" webinar on 01-Feb-2023 and have completed Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation (V2) certification on 08-Feb-2023 I have attached the same , also I have completed the survey. Could you please let me know when can I expect the voucher.

Thanks,

Regards,

Karthik Ramachandran

Hi Databricks Team / @Vidula Khanna​ , its been 10 days I have raised my query I haven't received any update or voucher . I have again submitted the survey with the completion of the lakehouse.

Looking for databricks training support teams reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

Karthik Ramachandran

karthik_ramacha
New Contributor III

Hi Databricks Team / @Vidula Khanna​ ,

Thanks based on support ticket 00294327, I have received the voucher in my organization mail and scheduled for the certification. Thanks very much.

Thanks,

Regards,

Karthik Ramachandran

Hello, I already responded to your ticket with your voucher and closed the ticket on March 31. Please check your email.

Thank you

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.