cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate/ Badge delayed

Moonmoon
New Contributor III

Hi Databricks team,

I completed my Databricks certified Data Engineer Associate exam March 17th and after more than 48 hrs, I have not get the Certificate yet. Looks like many other folks are facing the same issue and I am not seeing any resolution provided by the Team. Could you please check and resolve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Moonmoon Mukherjee​ 

Great! Thanks for letting me know. Please it's a request, kindly mark it as the best answer. I would appreciate this.

Regards

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

sharukh_lodhi
New Contributor III

I'm also facing the same issue, it's been "3" days, and I haven't received my data engineer associate certification.

My email address is as follows "shahrukhlodhi5@gmail.com".

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Please login to credentials.databricks.com/ with the same email as in web assessor, as maybe it is already there.

I already checked that multiple times and it's not there either. All my previous badges are there but not this one.

sharukh_lodhi
New Contributor III

@Hubert Dudek​, I've already checked, and it has not been there!

NandiniN
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hello @Moonmoon Mukherjee​ , @sharukh lodhi​ ,

Ideally you should get it within 24 hours.

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training and our team will get back to you shortly.

cc: @Kaniz Fatma​ 

Thanks & Regards,

Nandini

Moonmoon
New Contributor III

Hi @Nandini N​ ,

Here is the ticket Number - #[00295322.]​ 

Thanks & Regards,

Moonmoon

NandiniN
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

tagging @Vidula Khanna​  

Hi @Nandini N​ ,

Following is my ticket number ~ #00295371,

Kind Regards!

Sharukh,

Tanmoy
New Contributor II

Hi @Nandini N​ - I am facing the same issue . Sharing the ticket number 00295316.

MAdesuyi94
New Contributor II

Hi @Nandini N​ I am having the same issue as well. I already submitted the ticket. The ticket number is 00295309.

Moonmoon
New Contributor III

Thanks @Nandini N​ and team. My certificate and badge just got generated. Thanks for resolving the issue.

Hi, I just got my certificate, thanks @NandiniN (Databricks)​ and the team.

MAdesuyi94
New Contributor II

I received my certificate and badge as well! Thanks @Nandini N​!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Moonmoon Mukherjee​  and @sharukh lodhi​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.