Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with VS Code extension repo.

Sorush
New Contributor II

I successfully installed the extension and connected it to my databricks account. But when I try to select the repo (which already exists under repos in my databricks account) for syncing , I don't see it.

My company uses Azure Devops (Git repo) as source control and I successfully connected databricks to the git repo.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sorush Omidvar​ :

It's possible that the Azure DevOps Git repository is not yet synced with Databricks Repos. In order to sync a repository with Databricks Repos, you need to perform the following steps:

1. Open your Databricks workspace and navigate to the Repos tab.
  2. Click on the "Sync" button in the top right corner.
  3. In the "Sync Repositories" dialog, select the Azure DevOps Git repository you want to sync.
  4. Click the "Sync" button.

Once the repository is synced, it should be available for selection in the Azure Databricks extension for Visual Studio Code. You may need to restart Visual Studio Code to see the synced repositories.

If the repository still does not appear, it's possible that there may be an issue with the connection between Databricks and Azure DevOps. You can check the connection status by navigating to the Azure DevOps tab in the Databricks workspace and checking the status of the connection. If there is an issue, you may need to update the connection details or credentials.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sorush Omidvar​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future.

Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, was the repo already added?

You can check on this : https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/repos/git-operations-with-repos

Also, please tag @Debayan Mukherjee​ with your next response which will notify me. Thank you!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.