Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner session - Data Engineer Associate Course Schedule help

arlok
New Contributor

I have been wanting to enroll into the Data Engineer Associate Course as my co is a Databricks partner. I have been unsuccessful thusfar whenever the session has happened in North America and have always been waitlisted.

1.Is there a hack to get a slot into the session.

2.Current week sessions appear to be in EMEA timezone. Is there a Partner schedule for North America.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Lokesh AR​ ,

Wait for some time new slot will be available.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Lokesh AR​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor

Hi @Lokesh AR​ 

For any issue with Academy learnings/certifications or any session clarifications, you can raise a ticket in the below link, sharing it with you for your future reference as well.

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

Happy Learning!!

jose_gonzalez

Hi @Lokesh AR​,

Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still need help? Please let us know if you still need help

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.