Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get url of the dashboard corresponding to a notebook?

Akshay2
New Contributor II

I have several notebooks and their corresponding dashboards. I was able to get the url of the notebooks via the workspace api by concatenating the static part of the url with the object ids, but I am struggling to find a way to do the same for their dashboards. I couldnt find any ids for the dashboards. Is there any solution to this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

Alexander69
New Contributor II

To get the URL of the dashboard corresponding to a notebook, you can create a dashboard from the notebook and then obtain the URL from the dashboard's settings or properties. Alternatively, you can use the command-line interface or API to extract the URL programmatically. The specific method may depend on the notebook and dashboard software you are using.

Akshay2
New Contributor II

My aim is to get the URL programmatically, also I am not using sql, so there is no dashboard id there, for example in the workspace API.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Akshaya Choudhary​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.