cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset window freezes for DB community edition

LukeWarm
New Contributor II

Hi

I've been trying to reset my DB community edition password. I receive the email ok and change the PW, slick submit but the window just hangs ( for ever ).

See attached screen grab

• PW
5 REPLIES 5

pvignesh92
Honored Contributor

Hi @Jason Roche​  Did you try the same in different browser as well?

LukeWarm
New Contributor II

Hi

yes I've tried in both Firefox and Safari and still the password window freezes instead of accepting my new password.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Jason Roche​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, then please email feedback@databricks.com for further assistance. 

Please write an email to help@databricks.com.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Jason Roche​ 

Hope everything is going great.

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us so we can help you. 

Cheers!

B4rt3k
New Contributor II

Hi @Vidula Khanna​  I have the same issue, I have already sent email to feedback@databricks.com and I am waiting for the response. Is there anything more that I can do? Interestingly when I tried to reset my password on another account I was able to do that without problems, but when it came to my previous account my reset password window keeps spinning for eternity like in the case of @Jason Roche​ . This is really strange.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.