Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Training -- Voucher

Tico23
Contributor

I just attended the Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Training (28 March 2023) and I am still wondering if I should expect any email with infos regarding a survey I should do and the voucher I should get. The Webcast finished without giving any infos. At the end I just had to answers a few questions (6 in total), but no survey!!!

I also completed the Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation, so I guess I am just missing the survey.

This is all I got!dbl_webcast

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

There is no penalty for not using a voucher - the vouchers for March events will go out mid April. Thanks!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Alexander Mora Araya​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks @Vidula Khanna​ , but that won't be necessary anymore!

However the whole process is really weird. I received an email for an event I didn't sign up for (I checked all my emails for overlooked signups) so I thought that was the "email" I was expecting and then filled out the survey, but today I received the email for the event I did actually attend so I filled out the survey again.... I just hope that the first survey I took (for the event I never attended) is invalid, just in case!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Alexander Mora Araya​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ , if I were to get a voucher and I don't redeem it (because the preparation time is not enough), do I have to pay a penalty for not redeeming it? I would really like to avoid that. Thanks

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

There is no penalty for not using a voucher - the vouchers for March events will go out mid April. Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.