DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning quiz answers?

Kenny92
New Contributor III

I am currently working through the Data Engineering with Databricks V3 course on the Databricks Academy.

At the end of each module there is a quiz. While it gives you an overall score, I cannot see a way to see which questions I got incorrect, or what their answers may be. I would like to be able to; going through the quiz is not so useful without reviewing, even if you pass.

Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kenny92
New Contributor III

Answering my own question to note that this seems to have been fixed; there is now a "Show Your Answers" button next to the "Retake the Test" button after the quiz is submitted that shows your answers compared to the correct answers.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

FJ
Contributor III

@Kenny Shaevel​  You can share here a snapshot of the questions. I'm sure people can help answer them and also provide a reasonable explanation for further questions you might have 🙂

Kenny92
New Contributor III

Answering my own question to note that this seems to have been fixed; there is now a "Show Your Answers" button next to the "Retake the Test" button after the quiz is submitted that shows your answers compared to the correct answers.

pedrojunqueira
New Contributor II

Hi It is true but not for topic 3. Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 7.12.21 am

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.