cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DataBricks Certification Exam Got Suspened. Need help in resolving the issue

arvind2023
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

My databricks exam got suspened on 7th April and it is still in the suspened state. I have raised a support request using the below link

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

and my request Id is #[00310407.]โ€‹ 

I would really like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible so that I can take my exam quickly.

I am currently in between projects and want to get a project where I can get hands-on on Databricks. Having appeared in exam and getting a certificate will help me get selected to a Databricks project.

Considering this please take the action and help me get resolved this issue as quickly as possible.

@Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  @Vidula Khannaโ€‹  @Vartika Nainโ€‹  @Suteja Kanuriโ€‹ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

arvind2023
New Contributor III

Got this issue resolved by databricks folk @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ 

As mentioned my exam got suspended and I did below steps to get it resolved

1. Create a support ticket with the issue your are facing using below link https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training
  2. You will recieve an email with a request Id.
  3. I reached out to @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  who helped me get this request pushed forward to the right team.
  4. Based on the urgency of the request team took this on priority and get my exam rescheduled.
  5. I was continously on chat with @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  to get the latest update on my ticket and she helped me in answering to all my queries
  6. In few mins I recieved an email from the databricks team that my exam got rescheduled ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

arvind2023
New Contributor III

Got this issue resolved by databricks folk @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ 

As mentioned my exam got suspended and I did below steps to get it resolved

1. Create a support ticket with the issue your are facing using below link https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training
  2. You will recieve an email with a request Id.
  3. I reached out to @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  who helped me get this request pushed forward to the right team.
  4. Based on the urgency of the request team took this on priority and get my exam rescheduled.
  5. I was continously on chat with @Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  to get the latest update on my ticket and she helped me in answering to all my queries
  6. In few mins I recieved an email from the databricks team that my exam got rescheduled ๐Ÿ™‚

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @arvind kumarโ€‹, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding the resolution of your suspended exam issue.

We are glad to hear that your problem was promptly resolved and that you were able to get your exam rescheduled with the help of our support team and me.

At Databricks, we strive to provide exceptional support and ensure our users have a positive experience. Your feedback is valuable to us and reinforces our commitment to providing top-notch service to our users.

We will forward your appreciation to the rest of the support team. It is always encouraging to receive positive feedback from our users.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help.

Good luck with your exam, and we hope you continue to have a great experience with Databricks!

jcdelgado
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz 

My databricks exam got suspened today.
Please help me get resolved this issue, reprogramming this exam for me.

I generated the help ticket but I still haven't received the request Id.

Exam: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

Correo: jcarlos_system@hotmail.com

Hello Arvind 

I am facing the same situation please guid me

jcdelgado
New Contributor II

Please @Kaniz, support me by prioritizing attention to my ticket: #00374902. Likewise, what is the reason for the suspension of the exam? It's already happened to me twice.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@jcdelgado Sorry to hear you experienced this issue. I have alerted the support team to look into the case and respond there.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.