Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to become Databricks Consulting Partner?

sagnikml
New Contributor III

I am a Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate, I want my company to become Databricks Consulting Partner. What is the number of Databricks certified employees required for that?

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sagnik Mandal​, As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, to become a Databricks Consulting Partner, your company needs to have at least two employees with Databricks certifications. However, requirements may change over time or vary based on your region or the specific partnership level your company is aiming for.

It's essential to contact Databricks directly or check their partner program documentation for the most up-to-date information. You can visit the Databricks Partner Portal for more details on partnership requirements and benefits, as well as to initiate the process of becoming a partner.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.