Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate and Badge not received

THeodor
New Contributor II

I have cleared my certification exam, Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate on 07 April 2023. I haven't received any certification or badge yet.

I sent an email to training databricks and they told me that this problem has been solved...

Any Help is much appreciate. 

11 REPLIES 11

Anwar_Patel
New Contributor III

I am having the same issue. I passed the exam and it’s already 30 hrs, I am not receiving any certificate or email. Could you help on it please.

pepep
New Contributor II

@Theodor Cautisanu​ 

Me too.

Did you get the certificaiton? it has been more than 5 days and still waiting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Theodor Cautisanu​ 

Apologies as we have an issue with our credentials app. We are working with the vendor to resolve it. We expect to be able to grant your badge soon.

Thank You.

VinayRev
New Contributor II

Hi databricks Team Yesterday I have passed Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation and I haven't able to seen badges in my profile and also credentials can you please once confirm what's the exact issue on this?image.png

ACP
New Contributor III

I have done many courses since last year and zero badges and zero points… Yesterday I paid my data engineering exam and passed and no certificate received… I feel like this is not acceptable for a reputable company…

can you please fix this?!

@Nadia Elsayed​ 

@Vidula Khanna​ 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Andre Paiva​ 

Sorry for the inconvenience!

It will take 24 - 48 hours to generate the certification and badge. Please bear with us!

Thanks and Regards

ACP
New Contributor III

@Vidula Khanna​ it will do 48 hours in 7 hours from now…seems like it won’t be issued within that timeframe… could you please take a further look at that?!

thanks

ACP
New Contributor III

Passed already 48 hours and nothing…as expected…

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

We are going through a renewal with our Accredible vendor. We are waiting for it to be processed. Once processed you will get your badge this week. Thank you

ACP
New Contributor III

Thanks a lot for your help. I have now received it.

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello all,

We are going through a contract renewal with our vendor, Accredible. Once our new contract goes through you will get your badge this week. Thank you for understanding.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.