Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my certificate after passing Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python.

Anwar_Patel
New Contributor III

I've successfully passed Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python but still have not received the certificate. E-mail : anwarpatel91@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anwar_Patel
New Contributor III

@Vidula Khanna​ could you please help me with this issue I need to send my certificate to my team.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anwar_Patel
New Contributor III

@Vidula Khanna​ could you please help me with this issue I need to send my certificate to my team.

Anwar_Patel
New Contributor III

@Nadia Elsayed​ could you please help me with this issue I need to send my certificate to my team.

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, Apologies as we have an issue with our credentials app. We are working with the vendor to resolve it. We expect to be able to grant your badge soon.Thank you

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.