Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My exam has suspended , Need help Urgently!

Richa288
New Contributor III

My Databricks exam got suspended today and it is still in the suspended state.

I would really like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. I had almost finished my exam and was reviewing my answers .

I had also raised complaint on below form but no response yet.

https://www.databricks.com/company/contact?_ga=2.120208328.1959377425.1682160144-767885672.168087594...

@Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​  @Vidula Khanna (Databricks)​​  @suteja (Databricks)​ 

10 REPLIES 10

Richa288
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​  - Please look into this as this exam is very imp.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Richa Maheshwari​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Richa288
New Contributor III

Thanks for responding this but i didn't get you , How can be my test resumed by selecting the best answer here . I had already spent 1.5 hrs. in the test and then it got suspended . Could you please check and reactivate my test . This is so disheartening when you have put lot of efforts and time on this. Also i need to get back to my employer on this.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Richa Maheshwari​, I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused by my previous response. It appears there was a misunderstanding, and I want to assure you that I am committed to helping resolve this issue.

I understand that you have spent significant time on the test, and it is disheartening to have it suspended.

Please help us with the following information.

1. Your account details and any relevant identification information.
  2. A detailed description of the issue you faced, including the suspension of your test.
  3. The time and date when the issue occurred and any error messages you may have received.

This information will help the support team identify and resolve your issue. In the meantime, I suggest updating your employer on the situation and letting them know you are working with Databricks support to fix it as soon as possible.

Once again, I apologize for any confusion and inconvenience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.

@Vidula Khanna​, @Vartika Nain​ , Please help escalate the matter.

Richa288
New Contributor III

thanks for your response.

my account id: richa-za.maheshwari@ubs.com

details : it shows as suspended when I contacted web accessor they said they could not see in camera but I was with camera always .

Time : 22 April around 6 PM SGT. Error was that exam has suspended

can i resume my test where I left off as I had already spent so much time on that .

Attaching Screen shot

image.png 

Richa288
New Contributor III

Any update on this ?

@Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​  @Vidula Khanna (Databricks)​​  @suteja (Databricks)​ 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Richa Maheshwari​ 

Sorry for the inconvenience and misunderstanding!

I have forwarded your response to the Academic Team, and soon it will be resolved. Please bear with us!

Thanks and Regards

Richa288
New Contributor III

thanks , it has already been rescheduled 🙂

Richa288
New Contributor III

It was reshceduled today and I was about to submit and just leaned little to drink water , even i was at my chair and it got suspended again . Please just Submit now and give my results. Looking forward reply soon .I am tired now .

My ticket number #00319995 

Richa288
New Contributor III

It solved and Thanks

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.