Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve SAT driver errors

shawnbarrick
New Contributor III

I was able to follow the SAT setup instructions, but ran into the same error whether I ran it "manually" or via terraform.

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 10.19.23 AM 

The initialization seemed to run fine. Can anyone suggest any steps to troubleshoot this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

shawnbarrick
New Contributor III

Thanks - I also spoke with Arun, who was very helpful. Our databricks admin users all require an okta login, which is causing the error. We're looking into a "break glass" admin user for this purpose.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

karthik_p
Esteemed Contributor

@Shawn Barrick​  most of the time you see issues if pre-requisites are not met. like permissions for user that you have configured . can you please see all pre-requisites met ( type of cloud env you are running databricks: aws/azure/GCP)

shawnbarrick
New Contributor III

Thanks - I also spoke with Arun, who was very helpful. Our databricks admin users all require an okta login, which is causing the error. We're looking into a "break glass" admin user for this purpose.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.