DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Certification voucher not received

kasmitha
New Contributor III

I'm yet to receive certification for the webinar The Best Data Engineering Platform Is a Lakehouse which was held on 29th March 2023. I've completed the course as well as the survey. Can anyone please help me out on this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

I will answer your ticket now and we can further communicate from that.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @kasmitharam KRโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

kasmitha
New Contributor III

Hello Vidula Khanna,

Thanks for replying back, I did raise a ticket yesterday regarding the same, yet to receive any updates from the team. Will keep you posted.

kasmitha
New Contributor III

Hi @Vidula Khannaโ€‹ 

It's been almost two days since I raised a ticket for the same, but there are still not further update on the same. Ticket number : #[00321076]โ€‹ . Kindly help.

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

I will answer your ticket now and we can further communicate from that.

Thank you!

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

Hi kasmitha , definitely you will receive , it will late sometimes . I received my vouchers lately earlier but they will send you definitely to my knowledge

kasmitha
New Contributor III

Hi @Priyadarshini Gโ€‹ , thanks for the reply, it's just that, they mentioned in the email if we do not get vouchers at the end fo April then to check in the spam folders, which of course I did, but still did not get it. So a bit proactive here, as long as there is assurance that I will get it, should be fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @kasmitharam KRโ€‹ 

I hope you are doing great!

I have forwarded your query to our Academic team. Soon the problem will be resolved. Please bear with us.

Thanks and Regards.

kasmitha
New Contributor III

Thank you for doing this @Vidula Khannaโ€‹ , much appreciated, I'll reply here once I receive the voucher.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.