Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certification Voucher Code not received

AT
New Contributor III

I have an exam to take for the Databricks Associate ML certification early this week. I have raised multiple tickets for the same and previously but didn't receive any reply on the same. I have attended the webinar for 3 days on Data Engineering as mentioned everyone who fulfills the criteria will get 75% off voucher code.Is there any way I can get the voucher early that will help me in booking my exam at discounted price. @Vidula Khanna​ 

@Kaniz Fatma​ 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, all April event vouchers will go out by the end of this month.

Thank you

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AT
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​  Can you please assist me with this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Avinash Tiwari​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

AT
New Contributor III

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ I have already raised the ticket multiple times but didn't get any response. Kindly find the ticket number #00322002 and #00321247  assist me with the same. Thanks

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, all April event vouchers will go out by the end of this month.

Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Avinash Tiwari​ 

I hope you are doing great!

I have forwarded your query to our Academic team. Soon the problem will be resolved. Please bear with us.

Thanks and Regards

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.