cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem to create an account for databricks community edition

NOVAIMS
New Contributor

Hello

I fill the form for databricks community edition for free ,but when I want to login it doesnt let me to login because it says my username or password is not correct! I tested it several times!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Akram Salimi Siahsang​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

karthik_p
Esteemed Contributor

@Akram Salimi Siahsang​ did you tried with other email id and see if you are seeing same issue, if you are still seeing same issue please reach databricks team or some one from databricks employee team should be able to help

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Akram Salimi Siahsang​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.