Get Started Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to reset password

souvik0651
New Contributor II

Hello when i am clicking forgot password ..i am receiving the mail but when i am entering the new password and click on submit its getting loading all the time an. Please help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Souvik Bhattacharyya​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, Could you please try to change the browser once and try?

Please let us know if this helps. Please tag @Debayan​ with your next comment so that I will get notified. Thank you!

souvik0651
New Contributor II

@Debayan Mukherjee​ no it is not working

same issue attached the sameScreenshot (2)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.