cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Registration Help for Partner-Academy

Kevin_Kang
New Contributor III

Hi there,

I used my company email to register an account for customer-academy.databricks.com a while ago. And I need to create an account in the partner-academy.databricks.com using the same company email.

However, when I tried for partner-academy, it says the company email is already registered. I tried to login to the partner-academy with the same email account that I created in customer-academy.databricks.com but I got an error message, saying that "Wrong credentials provided". I also tried to get a password reset link but I haven't received any email.

I was wondering if you could help me out to create an account for the partner-academy using the same company email or to login to the partner-academy with the same account that I am using for the customer-academy ?

Thanks,

GK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kevin_Kang
New Contributor III

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ 

Thanks for the reply. I have submitted a ticket as you suggested.

FYI, the request number is #00325871.

Thanks,

GK

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Geunhee Kang​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly.

Kevin_Kang
New Contributor III

Hi @Vidula Khanna​ 

Thanks for the reply. I have submitted a ticket as you suggested.

FYI, the request number is #00325871.

Thanks,

GK

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Geunhee Kang​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.