Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the sender on an Alert?

CoopCoop
New Contributor III

Hi there, is it possible to change the sender of an Alert to appear as a company email (abcd@companyname.com) instead of Databricks and the noreply@databricks.com?

We're in the process of rebuilding some alerts in Databricks as we're transitioning from another provider, and people have come to recognize a specific email address to deliver them a daily report.

If anyone has done this before please let me know! Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

daniel_sahal
Honored Contributor III

@Cooper Chung​ 

I don't think that it's possible to change the sender email from notification.

One think you can do is to setup some standalone app to send an email (ex. sendgrid or logic apps) and then use webhooks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

daniel_sahal
Honored Contributor III

@Cooper Chung​ 

I don't think that it's possible to change the sender email from notification.

One think you can do is to setup some standalone app to send an email (ex. sendgrid or logic apps) and then use webhooks.

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

No ,that cant be changed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Cooper Chung​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.