Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to get Databticks Voucher for Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

Susheel
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

== How to qualify for a voucher ==

Step 1. You should have attended the session live.

Step 2. Log in to Databricks Academy and complete the Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation V2 by 28 April 2023 โ€” Customer or Partner. If the links do not work, search for "Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation V2โ€ in the search bar or look for โ€œFundamentals of the Databricks Platform V2 learning pathโ€ in the Course Catalog.

Step 3. Download the certificate of completion, upon passing the assessment

Step 4. Complete our feedback survey by 28 April 2023 and provide your proof of completion (PDF or screenshot of the certificate from Step 3) in the survey, and you will receive 1 75% ($150 value) voucher to take on any of the seven Databricks certification exams* of your choice before 1 October 2023.

I have got badge and my colleguage also get Voucher.

I suppose to get Voucher so that can give exam.

Thanks!

Susheel Kumar

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Susheel Kumarโ€‹ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.