Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Colombia
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use OF API from package enerbitdso 0.1.8 PYPI

Hello! I have code to use an API supplied in the energitdso package (This is the repository https://pypi.org/project/enerbitdso/). I changed the code adapting it to AZURE DATABRICKS in python, but although there is a connection with the API, it does ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
AChang
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to fix this runtime error in this Databricks distributed training tutorial workbook

I am following along with this notebook found from this article. I am attempting to fine tune the model with a single node and multiple GPUs, so I run everything up to the "Run Local Training" section, but from there I skip to "Run distributed traini...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
KYX
New Contributor
  • 1 kudos

Hi AChang, have you eventually resolved the error? I've also having the same error.

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
amal15
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! import ml.dmlc.xgboost4j.scala.spark.{XGBoostEstimator, XGBoostClassificationModel}

how i can import : import com.microsoft.ml.spark.{LightGBMClassifier,LightGBMClassificationModel}import ml.dmlc.xgboost4j.scala.spark.{XGBoostEstimator, XGBoostClassificationModel} projet spark & scala in databricks

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
amal15
New Contributor
  • 1 kudos

XGBoostEstimator is not a member of package ml.dmlc.xgboost4j.scala.spark ?How can I resolve this error?with maven : ml.dmlc:xgboost4j-spark_2.12:2.0.3

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
chrisf_sts
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extract calculations naive bayes model

I have a naive Bayes ML model that takes call attributes and predicts if the caller is going to abandon the call while they are on hold waiting to speak to an agent. The model lives in Databricks ML flow, I have it registered. What I need to do is ex...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Lcsp
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AssertionError Failed to create the catalog

getting this error when trying to setup the get-started-with-databricks-for-machine-learning  LAB . Unity catalog is enabled.  Validating the locally installed datasets: | listing local files...(0 seconds) | validation completed...(0 seconds total) C...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
tanjil
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import mlflow Error

Hello, I am trying to replicate this motebook in my environment: mlflow-end-to-end-example - Databricks However, I am getting the following error when I run "import mlflow": "TypeError: bases must be types"How can I solve this issue? Thank you, Tanji...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Walter_C
Valued Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

Can you share the specific cell of the notebook where you are receiving this error? Have you modified the code or it is the same? Do you have any particular libraries installed on the cluster you are using for the testing?

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Kaizen
by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unity Catalog table management with multiple teams members

Hi! How are you guys managing large teams working on the same project. Each member has their own data to save in Unity Catalog.Based on my understanding there is only two ways to manage this:1) Create an individual member schea so they can store thei...

Kaizen_1-1712681311310.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaizen
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Any suggestions regarding this?@s_park , @Sujitha , @Debayan 

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
MinThuraZaw
by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

404 Page Not Found Error on Features page

We are facing this issue when accessing Features page. Our workspace is on AWS, ap-southeast-1.I think this is related to new feature for online tables and serverless. Is it because of online tables are not available yet in our region? If it not avai...

error2.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Kaizen
by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Endpoint performance questions

Hi! Had really interesting results from some endpoint performance tests I did. I set up the non-optimized endpoint with zero-cluster scaling and optimized had this feature disabled.1) Why does the non-optimized endpoint have variable response time fo...

Kaizen_1-1710196442817.png Kaizen_0-1710196408535.png Kaizen_2-1710196880601.png
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Kaizen, Let’s delve into your intriguing endpoint performance observations: Variable Response Time: The non-optimized endpoint exhibiting variable response times during different test durations (3600, 1800, and 600 seconds) can be attributed ...

• 1 kudos
5 More Replies
ccataV
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

databricks-vectorsearch lib install

Hello,I'm trying to create and query a vector searc index like in this example : How to create and query a Vector Search index | Databricks on AWS on a databricks on azure. I have a cluster ina  private network so i need to install the suggested lib ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @ccataV, Creating and querying a vector search index using Databricks Vector Search is a powerful capability. Let’s break down the steps to achieve this: Create a Vector Search Endpoint: You can create a vector search endpoint using the Databr...

• 0 kudos
Labels