Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sbs
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

issue when reading csv in pandas

Hello Team,I've encountered an issue while attempting to read a CSV data file into a pandas DataFrame by uploading it into DBFS in the community version of Databricks. Below is the error I encountered along with the code snippet I used:import pandas...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Lakshay
Esteemed Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Are you able to read file from that location using spark code?  

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Kayla
by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export notebook dashboard

I'm looking to find way to export notebook dashboards as HTML files.We will be scheduling the notebook via workflows, so I'm not sure if we'd be looking at exporting something from the workflow via API or if there's a better way to do this.I'm also c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
thibault
by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Bundles git branch per target

Hi,I am migrating from dbx to Databricks Asset Bundles (DAB) a deployment setup where I have specific parameters per environment. This was working well with dbx, and I am trying now to define those parameters defining targets (3 targets : dev, uat, p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
thibault
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Something must have changed in the meantime on Databricks side. I have only updated databricks CLI to 016 and now, using a git / branch under each target deploys this setup, where feature-dab is the branch I want the job to pull sources from, I see t...

• 0 kudos
5 More Replies
sai27
by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exam suspended

Hi Team,My databricks exam got suspended on 28h march 2024 and it is still in the suspended state. I have raised a support request using the below linkhttps://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=trainingand my request Id is #00454905I would real...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Prasad_Koneru
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DevOps Pipeline failing after implementing Private End Points

Hi Team,I have created devops pipeline for databricks deployment on different environments and which got succussed but recently i have implemented the PEP's on databricks and devops pipeline getting failed with below error.Error: JSONDecodeError: Exp...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Prasad_Koneru
New Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Bump@Kaniz  

• 0 kudos
Gopi9
by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need Guidance on Key Rotation Process for Storage Customer-Managed Keys in Databricks Workspace

Problem Statement: We are currently utilizing customer-managed keys for Databricks compute encryption at the workspace level. As part of our key rotation strategy, we find ourselves needing to bring down the entire compute/clusters to update storage ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
feiyun0112
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Maybe you can use azure key vault to store customer-managed keyshttps://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/security/secrets/secret-scopes#--create-an-azure-key-vault-backed-secret-scope 

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
alpacas
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with getting photon usage

I want to get whether photon was used for a job or not. The api lets me get this for maybe 40% of jobs through the runtime_engine field, but the majority of jobs are unspecified. How do I get whether photon was used for those cases? The docs mention ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
tajinder123
by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Delta External table

Hi I am new to databricks and need some inputs.I am trying to create Delta External table in databricks using existing path which contains csv files.What i observed is below code will create EXTERNAL table but provider is CSV.------------------------...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
shan_chandra
Honored Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

@tajinder123 - can you please modify the syntax as below to create as a delta table CREATE TABLE employee123 USING DELTA LOCATION '/path/to/existing/delta/files';  

• 1 kudos
4 More Replies
stevieg95
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Getting java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Timed out after 15 seconds on community edition

Im using databricks communtiy edition for learning purpose and im whenever im running notebook, im getting:Exception when creating execution context: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Timed out after 15 seconds databricks.I have deleted cluster ...

stevieg95_0-1711552230784.png
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
VenuG
New Contributor III
  • 5 kudos

Hello, Databricks Team,My students are reporting none of them are able to use DBCE, and are running into this same error when they spin up an instance with defaults (DBR 12.2 LTS). Some have reported seeing this error since last night (3/26 ET). Coul...

• 5 kudos
1 More Replies
vieiradsousa
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Validating Dlt Pipeline

Whenever I try validating a pipeline that already runs productively without any issue, it throws me the following error:BAD_REQUEST: Failed to load notebook '/Repos/(...).sql'. Only SQL and Python notebooks are supported currently.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @vieiradsousa,  Verify that the path to your notebook is correctly specified. The error message mentions â€˜/Repos/(…).sql’, which seems to be a placeholder.Make sure the actual path points to the correct location of your notebook file.

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
HeijerM84
by New Contributor II
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Databricks runtime 14.3 gives error scala.math.BigInt cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer

We have a cluster running on 13.3 LTS (includes Apache Spark 3.4.1, Scala 2.12).We want to test with a different type of cluster (14.3 LTS (includes Apache Spark 3.5.0, Scala 2.12))And all of a sudden we get errors that complain about a casting a Big...

• 7 replies
  • 4 kudos
Latest Reply
jeroenvs
New Contributor III
  • 4 kudos

I have logged the issue with Microsoft last week and they confirmed it is a Databricks bug. A fix is supposedly being rolled out at the moment across Databricks regions. As anticipated, we have engaged the Databricks core team to further investigate ...

• 4 kudos
6 More Replies