Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

depp
by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Voucher

Hi Folks,I am looking for a free voucher to take up the "Data Analyst Associate certification". Could anyone guide please ? 

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-TeamOPS
New Contributor
  • 0 kudos

@depp Apologies we currently don't have any promotion for discount voucher to offer. But here some event which might can help you https://www.databricks.com/lp/data-intelligence-days. 

• 0 kudos
sooooo
by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks's PDF

Hi, I'm currently studying generative AI at the Databasericks partner academy. I suddenly can't see the pdf that was provided. Where can I get the data?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @sooooo, Thank you for reaching out! Please list your concerns on our ticketing portal to get the PDF and access the data for your generative AI studies at the Databricks Partner Academy. Our support staff will be able to assist you promptly. Plea...

• 0 kudos
rameesafc
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Certificate not received for the passed exam

Though the exam is cleared, certificate is still not received - please help with resolving below request raised for the same.Your request #00455734

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

@rameesafc , Hey there! Thanks for reaching out and congratulations on clearing the exam! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your certificate yet. Let's get that sorted out for you. To expedite the process, could you please list your concern...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
SunilRenukaiah
by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Certification Exam suspended

Hello @Cert-Team.  I was almost about to submit the exam by reviewing the final questions, but the proctor suddenly suspended the exam. You can check the entire video and I haven't done any malpractice and cooperated with all requests to show the ent...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
SunilRenukaiah
New Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Thanks for the support. I passed the certification today

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
manjubhargavikr
by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! regarding pyspark associate developer exam suspension

Hello,I was giving PySpark Developer exam , In between, my exam was suspended by support agent. I was asked to show the entire exam setting I did show. I showed all the walls and objects(mouse and my wallet having my ID as well). But then, in sometim...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

@manjubhargavikr This is the status: 15 April 2024 America/Chicago 1900H SCHEDULED

• 0 kudos
4 More Replies
AliDaebis
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate Exam got Suspended.

On 8 April 2024 11:00 am Cairo/Africa, Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate Exam. I was in the middle of the exam. I received an alert, not sure why, as I was always in front of the camera. Suddenly the page was directed to another page, and s...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Hi @AliDaebis Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. They have informed me that have responded to your ticket. Best wishes!

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
Certification
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam

Hello, I am writing about the certification exam Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam. Could you provide me with more information about:1.Is it possible to issue an invoice for the payment, the exam will be paid with a company card and w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

@Certification  Generate a receipt Steps for test takers who need to generate a receipt/invoice for their exam:  Log in to https://www.webassessor.com/databricks using a Chrome browserClick on the Receipts tab of the red menu bar to open the Receipts...

• 0 kudos
Sud-Jaya
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

webassessor databricks login not working

https://webassessor.com/databrickslogin not working / authenticating. tried the password reset option and reset the password. when logged back in faced the same login issue. tried multiple browsers, multiple machines and registered with few emails ac...

Certifications
webassessor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
MGencsoy
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

I have the same issue. I have created an account but never get an email. Login not possible. Reset password not possible.

• 0 kudos
4 More Replies
Ronak_331
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Databricks Associate Exam got Suspended

Hello team,Today, I had my Databricks Associate exam, but my exam was suspended without any reason. I showed my bed, floor, room everything, finally I received a message that the exam was suspended. I hope you can understand my situation and work to ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Ronak_331
New Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Thank you team,My problem is solved and I successfully pass the exam with 100% score.

• 1 kudos
2 More Replies
GeorgiPashev
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No certificate received

I’ve attended two days of training of the course mentioned in “Subject”, however, today I tried to download my certificate, but couldn’t do so, because it seems I haven’t attended the second day, though I was in the Zoom chat/room session as well as ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hi @GeorgiPashev Thanks for raising your concern, Please file a ticket with our support team. They will be able to help you with this issue.

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Farshid_Jamali
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Practice Questions for Machine Learning Associate Exam

Are there any Practice Questions for Machine Learning Associate Exam?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

@Farshid_Jamali the Exam Guide linked in the "Getting Ready for the Exam" section of the Machine Learning Associate Exam web page has sample questions. The exam guide outlines all the exam objectives. The sample questions demonstrate how an objective...

• 0 kudos
Nkay
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation - v2 - Something wrong

Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation - v2 - Broken or setup incorrectly. I have made five attempts at the certification exam and thoroughly reviewed my answers on each attempt. Despite my efforts, I have been unable to pass...

Nkay_0-1712318673292.png
Certifications
answers
exam
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Nkay, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your dedication to the certification process and understand your frustration. To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff will in...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
JosephineWai
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed to Use Voucher Code Provided by Organization

Hello,Recently I have received a voucher code from my organization to register for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam. However, when I tried to apply the code, there was an error showing "Candidate is not associated with the promotion ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

@JosephineWai, Hey there! Thanks for reaching out, and congratulations on receiving your voucher code for the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you encountered when trying to apply the code. It see...

• 0 kudos
NA1
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Free voucher or 75% off voucher

Hi Team,Am planning to data engineer associate certification, How can i get 75% off voucher? Is there any training regarding this? If yes, can u please share the link?

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
databricks0601
New Contributor II
  • 3 kudos

I attended the webinar too but never received the voucher. Can you please help. Thanks

• 3 kudos
4 More Replies
databricks_ml
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ML Associate Exam got suspended

Hi Team,I was a couple questions into the exam and my test got suspended with an initial warning of my eyes wandering too much away from screen. However, the questions were of the length of a paragraph (around 5-7 lines each) due to which the system ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

@pralanj_kamlesh Thanks for filing a ticket with the support team, looks like they have already resolved your issue!

• 0 kudos
3 More Replies