Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pri333
by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Databricks exam got suspended. Need urgent help

Hello Team, I faced multiple interruptions and challenges while attempting my certification, The exam got paused 4 times where twice I had to show my desk and my entire room. Eventually my exam got suspended. I was not involved in any unfair means an...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

@sai27 Thank you for creating a support ticket, this is the fastest approach. The support team will respond to your case shortly.

• 1 kudos
5 More Replies
AdamChan
by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Voucher code provided to me by my organization is not working. Please help ASAP.

Hello,I have been recently given a voucher code by my organization to register for the Databricks Data Engineer Associate exam. However, when I tried to apply the code, the page kept showing "Candidate is not associated with the promotion code" despi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hi @AdamChan Thanks for reaching out, the best team to handle this is our support team. Please send them your login ID and the voucher code in the email so they can copy and paste it into the system. They are great at sorting these issues out.

• 0 kudos
Sud-Jaya
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

webassessor databricks login not working

https://webassessor.com/databrickslogin not working / authenticating. tried the password reset option and reset the password. when logged back in faced the same login issue. tried multiple browsers, multiple machines and registered with few emails ac...

Certifications
webassessor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Sud-Jaya sorry you are having issues. Our support team is escalating the issue with Krtyerion (Webassessor) to see what the issue is as we have not been able to identify what i causing the problem. 

• 0 kudos
saravjeet
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not received Unity Badge

Hello, I have not received the academy badge for the unity catalog training available on the partner academy. Thanks. BR, Saravjeet

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @saravjeet,Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Sandhya1825
by New Contributor III
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Databricks Certification Exam Suspended. kindly help to reschedule

Hi Team, I have experienced a pathetic experience today while giving my Data bricks certification exam for data analyst associate. Initially, to launch the exam, it took much time. After the exam has started,  I did not take my eyes off the screen bu...

• 8 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
holdingmist
New Contributor
  • 3 kudos

hello my exam has been suspended without any reason i shared the whole room view, its pathetic experience, i did many exam but here the experience is not good. please reschedule my exam.

• 3 kudos
7 More Replies
Yaminiakula
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data engineer associate exam voucher

Hi ,Iam a student and I want to attempt data engineering associate exam and Iam looking for discounts .Could you please help me ? Thanks !

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Yaminiakula,  Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hou...

• 1 kudos
Ronak_331
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Databricks Associate Exam issue

Hello Team,I was very excited to take my first Databricks certification exam. Unfortunately, at the time of exam, I wasn't feel good, making it difficult for me to read the questions. Additionally, the proctor insisted on inspecting my bed, every cor...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Ronak_331 Apologies for the delay, the support team assured me that they are in communication with you. Best wishes!

• 1 kudos
3 More Replies
Makesh170399
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Certified Associate Data Engineer Exam got suspended

My Databricks Certified data engineer associate exam got suspended on 8th March 2024 .I was continuously in front of the camera and an alert appeared and then my exam resumed. Then later a support person asked me to show the room and I showed him aro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Makesh170399, Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the suspension of your Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I understand that you encountered an issue during your...

• 0 kudos
Rahulkale2883
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Certificate Badge Not received

Hi Team, I have cleared the Databricks Lakehouse Fundamental exam but I didn't receive Badge yet. Where should I get this Accreditation Badge. There I can see the certificate without Badge.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Rahulkale2883, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 ho...

• 1 kudos
Tinarebello
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Certification exam got suspended

Hi Team, I have attempted Databricks Certification exam - Databricks Certified Associate Data Engineer on 11 March 2023 at 3:00 pm IST and due to the secure browser was not responding and some technical glitch , the team has asked me to restart the b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Tinarebello, We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your exam attempt. To expedite the resolution of your concerns, please list them on our ticketing portal. Our support team will prioritize your request and provide you with an...

• 0 kudos
RohitB91
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Databricks Data Engineer Associate Exam suspended

Hi @Cert-Team ,I had appeared for the Databricks Data Engineer Associate Exam yesterday, however midway it was suspended by the proctor. It was mentioned the I did not meet the Behavioural or Environmental Requirements, this after I had answered more...

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
samiks14
New Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

Thanks for your reply. My issue is resolved and I completed the exam also.

• 3 kudos
3 More Replies
Sathrek
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exam got suspended

My Databricks Certified data engineer associate exam got suspended on 7th March 2024 .I was continuously in front of the camera and an alert appeared and then my exam resumed. Then later a support person asked me to show the full room and I showed hi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Sathrek, I understand your concern, and I want to assure you that our team will look into the issue with your exam suspension. We aim to resolve such cases promptly, and our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours. Thank you for your patience, an...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
Riyaz
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Databricks Certification/Badge Not Received

Hi Team,I have passed the databricks certified professional data engineer certification. it's been more than 30 hours, I haven't received the certification/badge. please expedite the requestThanksRiyaz

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Riyaz, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Rohit_J
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lakehouse Fundamentals Certificate/Badge not appearing

Hello! I just passed the Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation and I haven't received any badge or certificate for it. I understand that I need to go to credentials.databricks.com but it is not there. I even raised a ticket for it and there is no resp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
AshR
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Hello @Kaniz , Ref :  request (00445798)  I raise a ticket for Lakehouse Fundamentals Certificate/Badge not appearing.I got a response that an email has been sent.Still,  I have not received badge email,  also its not reflecting in academy page (http...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Sangram
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Though I have completed databricks lakehouse platform accredition exam still I don't see my badge

Though I have completed databricks lakehouse platform accredition exam still I don't see my badge.I am trying to renew my badge for databricks lakehouse platform. I have completed all assessments and trainings. Still the badge was not honoured to me.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hey there! Thanks a bunch for being part of our awesome community!  We love having you around and appreciate all your questions. Take a moment to check out the responses – you'll find some great info. Your input is valuable, so pick the best solution...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies