Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wolverine
by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cluster Not Starting

Hello,I am trying to start cluster ad run some command in my notebook however the cluster is not starting and giving error. I tried changing DBR but still no luck.RegardsMS

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Deepa710
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No permission to run Workspace-Setup to create DBAcademy DLT policy

I am taking Data Engineering Associate course on the Databricks Partner Academy. To create pipeline for DLT, the cluster policy DBAcademy DLT is needed. I read from the previous community forums that "/Users/<YOUR USER NAME>/Data Engineering with Dat...

dbx.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
feiyun0112
Contributor
  • 0 kudos

https://docs.databricks.com/en/compute/pool-index.html

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
inspectre_ecto
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Demo for Community Advocate

Hello - I was interested in a platform demo from a community member. My goal is to understand Databricks from one of its more active developers v.s. the sales team. This will help me frame an approach to joining the company as a Community Advocate. I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @inspectre_ecto, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 h...

• 0 kudos
fakename101
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Have Azure DataBricks, no access to Customer Training

My company has 3 Databricks workspaces.  I want to check out the Customer Academy but I have don't have access to the "customer only" content such as Advanced Data Engineering with DataBricks.  I registered using my personal email, but put in my work...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @fakename101, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hour...

• 0 kudos
JonathanFlint
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Academy zoom link not working

The zoom link for the 9am GMT data governance with unity catalog instructor led training just links to the zoom.us home page instead of opening zoom and joining the callIs there a way to contact the instructor?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @JonathanFlint, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 ho...

• 0 kudos
Sayeed
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

DBAcademy

Hi ,In our organization the installed cluster is LTS 12.2. If use the DBAcademy version v3.0.7, I am getting the below error. Could anyone help me with the correct DBAcademy version for LTS 12.2 

Sayeed_0-1703639639753.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Sayeed, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

• 0 kudos
Mahesh_bmk
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting 403 forbidden error when trying to access Lakehouse fundamentals quiz

Hi, I already watch the videos recommended to take the quiz and get the Lakehouse Fundamentals badge. However, when I try to take the quiz I get the error code 403 "Forbidden Access to the page". My user is maheshkumarboddu321@gmail.comattached an er...

Mahesh_bmk_0-1703862260197.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Mahesh_bmk, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours...

• 0 kudos
jfl0
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! Can't access webinar recording link in email.

Hi, I attended the "Quarterly Product Roadmap Webinar" session this week and got the email to the recording. However, once logged in, I get an error saying it is not available. Please advise how to access.  Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @jfl0, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

• 0 kudos
PabloBoggetti93
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

subtitles on databricks academy videos

Hello, I hope you are well.I am writing to ask you if it is possible to add Spanish subtitles to the videos of the databricks academy platform.Thank you very much.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 0 kudos

Hi @PabloBoggetti93., please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. 

• 0 kudos
IonFreeman_Pace
by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

It doesn't look like I'm going to finish

OK, been plowing through these videos and notebooks, and now this -- a lot of those numbers were non-zero yesterday. Was I supposed to finish all of this in one sitting? 

IonFreeman_Pace_0-1710300093128.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
IonFreeman_Pace
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

OK, I ran them again double time in six parallel tabs; three iterations of that restored all the watches I'd lost. 

• 0 kudos
IonFreeman_Pace
by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why don't the Notebooks in the dbc and the notebooks in the Videos align?

This is kind of a nuisance, and I don't understand the reason for it.I'm in Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark. https://customer-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/1322It asked me to download a dbc with the notebooks and reupload them to a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
IonFreeman_Pace
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

There is a 'Labs' folder which has labs in it, so the content seems to be there. It's just that it's different here and there, ie, they're not in sync. Maybe it was just the moved notebooks, but I'll update this when I find the next difference.

• 0 kudos
bedant
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Runtime Spark 13.2 no longer available

I'm enrolled in the course Get Started with Databricks for Data EngineeringTrying work on one of the demos that asked to copy the code base https://labs.training.databricks.com/import/get-started-with-data-engineering-on-databricks/v2.0.3/get-started...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
bedant
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

Yes updated to my exact spark version and now it worked  supported_dbrs = ["13.3.x-scala2.12", "13.3.x-photon-scala2.12", "13.3.x-cpu-ml-scala2.x"],expected_dbrs = "13.3.x-scala2.12, 13.3.x-photon-scala2.12, 13.3.x-cpu-ml-scala2.x")

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
Tarun_5908
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Badges not received even after 48 hours.

Hi Team,I have completed the course and cleared the exam of Generative AI Fundamentals Accreditation, but I did not receive the related badges yet. It's been 3 days. I raised ticket too, but no one responded.Could you please look into this matter?I a...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Tarun_5908, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours...

• 1 kudos
Prema_Chandru
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking for Gen AI free training and Certification

Team, Looking for Gen AI free training and Certification - appreciate your support on this. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
youssefmrini
Honored Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) is back. The event starts on 29 February in celebration of Digital Learning Day and to help you leap into learning! 易 Access free, self-paced, role-based training Earn a 50%-off Databricks certification vouch...

• 0 kudos
Sujitha
by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

日本語での新しいトレーニングのお知らせ

Databricksは、日本向けに提供するオンデマンドおよびインストラクターによるトレーニングを拡大しており、最近、Databricks の基礎学習プラン 生成 AI の基礎学習プランという2つの新しい入門コースを開始しました。 Databricks の基礎学習プラン では、Databricksとは何か、データチームの日常業務とどのように関連するのか、そしてプラットフォームを構成するコンポーネントについて、概念的な紹介を行います。 Databricks 生成 AI の基礎学習プラン は、組織が生...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos