cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Problem loading catalog data from multi node cluster after changing Vnet IP range in AzureDatabricks

Flask
New Contributor II

We've changed address range for Vnet and subnet that the Azure Databricks workspace(standard sku) was using, after that when we try to access the catalog data, we're getting socket closed error. This error is only with Multi node cluster, for single node it is working fine. Wondering on how to troubleshoot this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

daniel_sahal
Esteemed Contributor

@Flask 
As it states in the documentation

daniel_sahal_0-1715320473952.png

Flask
New Contributor II

Yes, it is mentioned that we cannot change the Vnet. I've changed the range in the same vnet but not the Vnet. Is there any troubleshooting that I can do to find this issue. The problem is, I don't want to recreate the workspace. It is a worst case scenario for me and want to explore all the possibilities first.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group