cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Help to lead the Austin usergroup

Rishabh_Tiwari
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

The Databricks community team needs your help to lead and shape this local community.

Why You Should Step Up:

• Membership: You are already a member of the Databricks community in this region, which gives you a unique perspective on topics relevant to this group
  • Leadership: Build leadership skills by guiding the group
  • Visibility: Stand out in the Databricks community and unlock new leaderboard levels
  • Impact: Help to shape the future of Databricks in your region by leading discussion topics and events

Your Role:

• Organize/host in-person and virtual meetup events, in conjunction with the Databricks community team
  • Keep the group active between events by starting discussions, sharing insights, and asking questions
  • Welcome new members

Interested? Comment below or email community@databricks.com. The Databricks community team is here to provide whatever support you need.

Thanks
Rishabh

2 REPLIES 2

Brahmareddy
Valued Contributor II

Hi Rishabh,

I'm interested. Please connect with me.

Regards,

Brahma

Hi @Brahmareddy ,

Thank you for your interest in stepping up to lead the community! I'd be happy to connect with you and discuss the next steps.

I'll reach out to you directly via email shortly to get started.

Looking forward to collaborating!

Thanks
Rishabh

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group