Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Let's Build the Austin Databricks Community Group Together

Brahmareddy
Valued Contributor II

Hello Austin Databricks Community,

I hope this message finds you well!

Iโ€™m excited to be leading this group and to connect with all of you, passionate about Databricks and data engineering. Our goal is to create a thriving community here in Austin, where we can share knowledge, collaborate, and grow together.

Hereโ€™s what you can expect:

• Regular Meetups: Weโ€™ll be hosting monthly workshops, meetups, and hands-on sessions to explore the latest in Databricks and data engineering.
  • Collaborative Projects: Letโ€™s work on solving real-world challenges together. I encourage you to participate in our coding challenges and peer-to-peer learning sessions.
  • Networking Opportunities: We can connect and get to know each other.
  • Knowledge Sharing: Look out for talks from experts and members sharing their work and insights!

What to expect: Together, with our shared skills, we can harness the power of this community for better learning, stronger networks, innovative solutions, and collective growth.

I also want to hear from you! Please feel free to share any ideas for events or activities that you believe would benefit the community. If you know other Databricks professionals in Austin, invite them to join usโ€”weโ€™d love to grow the group!

Letโ€™s build a strong and supportive network. Together, we can make this the go-to community for all things Databricks in Austin!

Looking forward to engaging with each of you!

Best,
Brahma

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group