cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Issue with Course Labs for Apache Spark Programming with Databricks

defUsername
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I've recently started the Apache Spark Developer Learning Plan through my company.

I am currently trying to run the courses Labs (for Apache Spark Programming with Databricks) however classroom setup is failing with the following error: 

java.rmi.RemoteException: com.amazonaws.services.securitytoken.model.AWSSecurityTokenServiceException: The security token included in the request is invalid. (Service: AWSSecurityTokenService; Status Code: 403; Error Code: InvalidClientTokenId; Request ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Proxy: null)

The error appears to be coming from the line:

DA = DBAcademyHelper(course_config, lesson_config)
In cell 2 of Classroom-Setup notebook within the Includes folder.

I can confirm I'm on DBR 11.3 x Scala 2.12 which the course supports. 

If anyone can help me get this up and running I'd appreciate that!

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @defUsername, To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

defUsername
New Contributor II

Thanks Kaniz,

I did log a ticket along side the original post. I didn't receive a conformation of receipt or a response as of yet. I've checked my junk folder. 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.