cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

503 Error from Databricks when Cluster Inactive/Starting Up via Alteryx

zbowden2010
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have been connecting to Databricks via Alteryx. It works fine when our cluster is active, but returns a 503 Service Unavailable error if the Cluster is inactive/starting up. I have previously reached out to Alteryx, but they have told me this is related to how our Cluster in Databricks is configured.

Can someone provide guidance on how Databricks clusters need to be configured in order to prevent a 503 error from being sent when the cluster is booting up?

Thank you,

Zach

1 REPLY 1

zbowden2010
New Contributor II

I should have mentioned in the original post, we are using Microsoft Azure and a Simba Spark ODBC Driver.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group