cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About resuming the test - [ ref:_00D61JGc4._500Vp6jMk5:ref ]

SHASHANK2
New Contributor III

Hello @Cert-Team 

I am very glad to hear from you,in response of the ticket (00481969), I have received mail for rescheduling of my test to resume. I am very thankful for your quick response in this matter.

I have replied in mail about the date and time of reschedule of my test, is that enough or should I update that in any other portals also ?

I would like to reschedule my test to be resumed on Monday that is 3rd june 2024 at 15:00 IST (UTC +05:30)

Thanks and Regards
@SHASHANK2 
mukkoti.shashank@gaiansolutions.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@SHASHANK2 all exam suspensions have to go through the same formal process. The support team will get back to you. To avoid further suspension it is most important that you review the room and behavior requirements.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@SHASHANK2 If you have sent this information back to the support team, they will take care if it!You should also review this documentation:
Room requirements
Behavioral considerations

SHASHANK2
New Contributor III

I have replied to the mail I received 3 times, 2 hours ago, but haven't received any response so i approached you @Cert-Team.

thank you for your response

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@SHASHANK2 all exam suspensions have to go through the same formal process. The support team will get back to you. To avoid further suspension it is most important that you review the room and behavior requirements.

SHASHANK2
New Contributor III

@Cert-Team, My issue has been clear. my test has been rescheduled to the time I have mentioned.

I am very grateful for your help.

Thanks and Regards
@SHASHANK2 

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!