cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Access Delta sharing from Azure Data Factory

Nithya_r
New Contributor II

I recently got access to delta sharing and I am looking to access the data from the tables in share through ADF. I used linked services such as REST API and HTTP and successfully established connection using the credential file token and http path, however not successful in passing API parameters to access the share and schemas in it. Does delta sharing URL follows REST API protocol, if so, how do we pass share name and other details as parameters in the API call. What other ways are there to access delta shares through ADF? 

1 REPLY 1

artsheiko
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group