Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my replies has been deleted and new one is being moderated (deleted) - why?

Wojciech_BUK
Contributor III

I noticed that when I Reply to post and trying to help solve community problem - my post are being either moderated (deleted) or just not being saved. Old post/replies has been deleted.
Is there any reason for that?
I kind of lost my will to participate in community now 😞 

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Wojciech_BUK , I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with your posts and replies in the community. It's understandable that this situation has been disheartening for you.

I'll investigate this matter further to understand why your posts are being moderated or not saved. It's important to us that all community members feel valued and encouraged to participate.

I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information. In the meantime, please know that your contributions are appreciated, and we value your participation in the community.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.