Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Discussions
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Big news: Our Community is now 100,000 members strong with over 50,000 posts๐Ÿš€

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks to every one of you, the Databricks Community has reached an incredible milestone: 100,000 members and over 50,000 posts! ๐ŸŽ‰ Your dedication, expertise and passion have made this possible. Whether you're a seasoned data professional, a coding enthusiast or a tech visionary, you play a vital role in our vibrant community.

But hey, we're not just celebrating numbers here โ€“ we're celebrating YOU. Think of our Community as a dynamic playground where ideas flourish, innovation thrives, and collaboration knows no bounds. From tackling complex machine learning challenges to exploring the frontiers of data visualization, this is where magic truly happens.

But our celebration goes beyond numbers. Together, we're harnessing the power of data and AI to tackle some of the world's most pressing issues, driving real-world impact and shaping the future. To our 100,000+ trailblazers, thank you for your unwavering commitment and boundless energy.

Here's to the dreamers, the doers, and the disruptors โ€“ together, let's continue to push boundaries, inspire change, and pave the way for a brighter tomorrow! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿš€
#Databricks100K #50Kposts

8 REPLIES 8

Danny_Lee
Contributor

Congrats Sujitha! 

giphy.gif

animalsinarabic
New Contributor III

Very Good

ุงู„ุญูŠูˆุงู†ุงุช ุจุงู„ุนุฑุจูŠ

DB_Paul
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love it! Hereโ€™s to the next 100k!!

IMG_7262.jpeg

โ€ƒ

JamieC
New Contributor II

It seems to me that a lot of the posts go unanswered. Someone (typically a community member) responds to a problem, the OP says "I tried that and didn't work" and then the thread dies. This has been the case from memory but, for example, anecdotally today I have a problem and here is the post I found related to it:

https://community.databricks.com/t5/data-engineering/org-apache-spark-sparkexception-job-aborted-due...

What are the chances that Databricks applies more of its resources solving community posts?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JamieC, Thank you for reaching out with your problem. We want to assure you that we have updated our processes to ensure that every question is resolved satisfactorily. We're here to help and want to make sure we get this sorted for you!

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

2c39709a-a90d-403f-bb01-0a5d82258dc6.png

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Great !

Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜

AshR
New Contributor III

Wonderful!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.