cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Creating High Quality RAG Applications with Databricks

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Retrieval-Augmented-Generation (RAG) has quickly emerged as a powerful way to incorporate proprietary, real-time data into Large Language Model (LLM) applications. Today we are excited to launch a suite of RAG tools to help Databricks users build high-quality, production LLM apps using their enterprise data.

LLMs offered a major breakthrough in the ability to rapidly prototype new applications. But after working with thousands of enterprises building RAG applications, weโ€™ve found that their biggest challenge is getting these applications to production quality. To meet the standard of quality required for customer-facing applications, AI output must be accurate, current, aware of your enterprise context, and safe.

To achieve high quality with RAG applications, developers need rich tools for understanding the quality of their data and model outputs, along with an underlying platform that lets them combine and optimize all aspects of the RAG process. RAG involves many components such as data preparation, retrieval models, language models (either SaaS or open source), ranking and post-processing pipelines, prompt engineering, and training models on custom enterprise data. Databricks has always focused on combining your data with cutting edge ML techniques. With todayโ€™s release, we extend that philosophy to let customers leverage their data in creating high quality AI applications. Click here to continue reading!

Join us in mastering the art of creating robust applications that stand out. Elevate your skills and stay ahead in the field. Don't miss out โ€” seize the opportunity to excel with Databricks now! 

2 REPLIES 2

Edward3
New Contributor II

monkey mart Hello I am so delighted I found your website, I really located you by mistake, while I was looking on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and an all-around entertaining blog. Please keep up the great work.

antsdispute
New Contributor II

It seems like you're sharing an announcement or promotional content related to Databricks and their launch of a suite of tools for Retrieval-Augmented-Generation (RAG) applications. These tools are aimed at helping Databricks users build high-quality, production-level Large Language Model (LLM) applications using their enterprise data. It's great information to me!

Best,

spacebar clicker

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group