cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Data Engineer Associate V3 exam got suspended

vivek2612
New Contributor II

Hi team,
My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam got suspended within 40 minutes. 
I had also shown my exam room to the proctor. My exam got suspended due to eye movement. I was not moving my eyes away from laptop screen. Some questions are so big in the exam so I had to go through whole screen to read the questions.
I have raised a query regarding same but have not received any confirmation email.
My webassessor email: vivek.sharma@ada-asia.com
Please kindly reschedule my exam.

Thanks & Regards,
Vivek Sharma

3 REPLIES 3

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @vivek2612 the support team did receive your case and is working on it now. Good luck on your exam!

vivek2612
New Contributor II

Hey Team 
It's more than 10 hours and I haven't any mail regarding rescheduling of exam. Kindly look into this matter with great concern I need your help. I have completed half of my paper and eventually my session got suspended. Even though by looking at the screen still I got a pop up many times for focus on screen.
kindly help me in this scenario.

Thanks and regards
Vivek Sharma

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @vivek2612 sorry about that, possibly due to the holiday. Your exam is rescheduled: 22 September 2023 Asia/Calcutta 1900H. you should receive an email. If that time does not work for you, please reach out to the support team to reschedule

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!