cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databrciks: failure logs

databrciks
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

I am new to Databrciks. Generally where all the logs will be stored in Databricks. I see if any job fails below the command i could see some error messages.

Otherwise in real time how to check the log files/error messages in Databricks UI.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Walter_C
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Cluster logs can be observed directly on the cluster UI, under Driver logs, Spark logs related to the executors can be seen under the Spark UI section in the cluster configuration and under Executors, you can look for the stdout and the stderr 

For logs more related to events you can set up audit log delivery on an S3 bucket or by querying the system table s mentioned in docs https://docs.databricks.com/en/administration-guide/account-settings/audit-logs.html

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Walter_C
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Cluster logs can be observed directly on the cluster UI, under Driver logs, Spark logs related to the executors can be seen under the Spark UI section in the cluster configuration and under Executors, you can look for the stdout and the stderr 

For logs more related to events you can set up audit log delivery on an S3 bucket or by querying the system table s mentioned in docs https://docs.databricks.com/en/administration-guide/account-settings/audit-logs.html

databrciks
New Contributor II

Thanks for the response. This helped.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.