cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Platform Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certification Exam Got Suspended. Need help in resolving the issue

Jay_adb
New Contributor

Hi @Cert-Team ,

My Databricks exam got suspended on December 9, 2023, at 11:30, and it is still in the suspended state.

During the exam, it was initially paused due to poor lighting, but after addressing that, it worked fine. However, after some time, it was paused again, and the proctor asked me to show the entire room, which I did, and there was nothing suspicious. Despite this, my proctor suspended my exam, claiming that I repeatedly violated rules and had been alerted as such. I want to clarify that I received only one alert due to poor lighting.

I've raised a query regarding the issue and am awaiting an update. The ticket number is #00407089. Could you please help me resolve this and resume my exam.

Additionally, I just suggesting that the proctor should review the exam space before it starts. They could instruct the taker to remove any items deemed violations. Despite following Kriterion's rules for setting up my space, I was still told I violated those rules. I invested extensive preparation for this exam, and I am genuinely upset by this outcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Jayavardhan Muntha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Jay_adb I'm sorry to hear you had this issue. Thanks for filing a ticket with the support team. I have sent a message to them to look into your ticket and resolve asap.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Jay_adb I'm sorry to hear you had this issue. Thanks for filing a ticket with the support team. I have sent a message to them to look into your ticket and resolve asap.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group