Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataBricks Certification Exam Got Suspended. Require support for the same.

Kushal12345
New Contributor III

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st DataBricks certification. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times.. wasted my time and then suspended my exam, saying I have exceeded eye movement and just 7 minutes left in exam. I have faced technical issues in between and continuously seated from 7.30 pm till 11.25 pm and due to continue seeing in laptop screen sometimes I have seen downwards during exam. 

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means. Also, I want to request another chance if I don't clear in this attempt. 

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behaviour a from proctor. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: kushal.gupta@wissen.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3)

TIme: 22 Sep 19:30H Asia/Calcutta

Request id is #00374573

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Kushal Gupta

11 REPLIES 11

Kushal12345
New Contributor III

Hey Team 
It's more than 9 hours and I haven't receive any mail regarding rescheduling of exam. Kindly look into this matter with great concern I need your help. I have almost completed my paper and eventually my session got suspended. I really need to get the certification and its really important for me. Please I am requesting you please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

kindly help me in this scenario @Cert-Team 

Thanks and regards
Kushal Gupta

Kushal12345
New Contributor III

Hi

@Kaniz @Cert-Team @Sujitha 

Please look into this issue and reschedule the exam as soon as possible. This certification is very important for me.

Please do needful

Thanks & Regard

Kushal

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Kushal12345 Sorry for the delayed response, the support team is responding to your case.

Kushal12345
New Contributor III

Thanks @Cert-Team for replying and rescheduling the exam.

Bhartee
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

I need urgent support as I was giving my exam due to network issues my audio was not proper and I have asked the protocor to reschedule my exam for the next day but he said that they can not see any issues now and you can continue giving the exam then again same thing happen for 3-4 times.
As the protocor asked I showed him the full room as well but the proctor suspended my exam because i did not satisfy the proctoring conditions. Even though i was sitting in a room alone.You can check the video, i did not use any unfair means in the entire exam throughout. I did face internet connections.

Please schedule new exam for me, i have to complete the certification asap for urgent project requirements.
Please help.

Below are details:

username: bhartee.kulhare@cognizant.com

Exam: Databricks certified data engineer associate

Time: 23rd November 2023 1.00 PM Asia/Calcutta

I have raised a support ticket:

ref:!00D610JGc4.!5008Y02K30oS:ref

Webassessor I'd: Bhartee

@Cert-Team 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Hi @Bhartee I'm sorry to hear you had this issue. Thank you for logging a ticket with the support team, They have already resolved this issue. If you have any ongoing issue, please reach back out to the support team.

Sakshii
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team 

same issue happened with me today. Please assist. Either let me know the results or reschedule it. 

Sakshii
New Contributor II

Email id : sakshi.s.agrawal@impetus.com

certification: databricks data engineer associate

Sakshii
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team 

please reply, it’s already been 20hours

req id: #00464411

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Sakshii Thank you for logging a ticket with the support team. All suspensions must go through the support team for resolution, and they will get back to you. Please make sure to check your spam folder for their response. Thanks for your patience with the process. @Cert-TeamOPS FYI

Sakshii
New Contributor II

Thanks for rescheduling exam

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.